|This distillery stood in a place about few miles away on B9014 from Dufftown,
a town famous for 7distilleries. It was established by Parkmore distillery
Co in 1894. They closed it in 1988 and it was sold to Highland Distillery.
Now it is still used for warehouse and classic pagoda and most of the structures
form those days still remains. 2 more new distilleries were built after
the close down of Parkmore and there are 8 distilleries in Dufftown now.
|COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved|