|There's a town called Lasswade about 7 miles to the southeast from Edinburgh.
Lasswade distillery used to stand by the river of North Esk that runs in
the north side of this town. Nothing particular is known about the start
and close down but James Gordon & Co. ran the place in 1825. After
that the owner changed several times. The place was once used for paper
mill but it was soon closed.
The other name is St. Ann's.
|COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved|