|Eastbridge distillery stands in Kirkcaldy facing to Firth of Forth.
Robert Speirs started running this place in 1795.
After that the owner changed several times and finally closed in 1848. Now this place is used for milling factory.
A part of the structure from those days still remains. The other name is Kirkcaldy, East Bridge.
|COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved|