|Burnside distillery is by B842 (Witchburn Road), itfs a few minutes drive
from the town of Campbeltown to the direction of Southend. It was founded
in 1825 and closed in 1924. Part of the strucutre is now used as Campbeltown
Creamery of Scottish Milk Products. The company was found in 1919 but till
1963, it was called Burnside Creamery. By the way, the Meadowburn distillery
that stood next to this distillery is now pulled down and itfs now used
as a parking a lot for Creamery.
|COPYRIGHT©2004 Pub Mahorobi. All rights reserved|