||Annan is a town with beautiful red brick structure, about 7 miles west
of Gretna, a town at the border of England. The distillery is about a mile
north of new residential street and high brick chimney and pagoda-roof
from those days still stands today. It was a classic small farmed based
distillery established in 1830 by George Donald. This distillery was owned
by many men and in 1921 when it was owned by John Walker&Sons LTd ,
it was closed and became a farm again. There remains bottles used for process
water and rust-eaten hatch in the site.